How Cybersecure is your business?
1) Select the devices your employees use to access your Business Data or Business Email?
2) Are these devices being occasionally used for personal tasks as well?
3) Can you control the internet sites your employees log into for their personal use?
4) Do your employees use USB devices on their laptops/ desktops?
5) Do your employees connect to the office network via their home Wi-Fi or public Wi-Fi using their devices?
6) Have all devices – laptops, desktops, mobile and tablets have endpoint protection installed in them?
7) Do you know that an unprotected endpoint can introduce malware, viruses, and ransomware into your business servers?
8) Emails are still the number one access point for cyber criminals trying to attack your business.
Do you have an email security solution in place?