Internet data connectivity for businesses must be fast, secure and able to simultaneously handle web conferences, data sharing and other online activities for daily operations. The network solution should also help to connect multiple offices and sites for the organisation. The Internet Leased Line offering of Tata Tele Business Services was devised to offer measurable benefits with performance, bandwidth, reliability, security, flexibility and last mile connectivity. Check our infographic to understand how Internet Leased Line scores over vanilla broadband and optimises data transmission for enterprises.
As new technologies are evolving with the advent of time, businesses have multiple options to choose the basis of internet connectivity in their offices. Internet Leased Line is a direct data connectivity solution between the service provider and business having ≥ 15 employees. It is the best choice for seamless internet connectivity across organizations and office branches. Enterprises that need high-performance internet speeds for business-critical applications and frequently use remote access software systems must use an internet leased line.
Characteristics of Internet Leased Line:
- Fiber-based private data circuit with speed-up to 10 Gbps.
- Can connect multiple premises and locations.
- Ensures web and application filtering along with bandwidth management.
- Promises more secured network connection.
- Used for regular web conferencing, large file uploads and data streaming at peak times.
- End-to-end SLAs for latency, uptime and packet loss.
Business Benefits of Internet Leased Line:
- Performance: An ILL provides a reserved connection tunnel with no congestion or slowdown. It assures the benefits of higher data transfer speeds without any drop in QoS (Quality of Service) in peak usage times. Businesses can stay assured of a seamless connection with an agreed bandwidth and identical upload/download speeds. There is no contention with other users who subscribe to the Internet at the same time.
- Bandwidth: It provides high bandwidth with enough throughput for all employees to stay online simultaneously. By empowering businesses with dedicated bandwidth, it ensures reliable high-speed communication and collaboration.
- Reliability: An ILL is an “always-on” connection with both data as well as voice-based solutions. It comes with an uptime guarantee of 99.5%, supported by comprehensive SLAs – Service Level Agreements. The performance parameters including jitter, latency, and packet loss are constantly monitored as a part of SLA to maintain the reliability of internet leased lines.
- Security: The security assurance is high with Internet Leased Line because the connection is dedicated to the customer end-point. The router provided along with ILL is administered by the service provider and configured in a dedicated facility at the business premises. It runs directly between a service provider and business and can be smoothly integrated with UTM, businesses can stay assured of the security parameter.
- Flexibility: It offers ease of increasing bandwidth whenever high volumes of traffic are expected, without the need to change the line. Also, they come with the same speed for downloads and uploads. Businesses can adjust the speed further as per their work needs and preferences.
- Last Mile Reach: An ILL enables a business to access widespread last-mile network to reach offices across the country. This makes way for seamless collaboration, higher productivity, and better client retention.
Difference between ILL and Broadband Connection:
||Internet Leased Line
||Dedicated exclusively to the subscriber.
||Shared between users in the area with a common network.
||Symmetrical for downloads and uploads.
||Uploads slower than downloads.
||Consistent network speed.
||Inconsistent speed due to network sharing.
||Capped – additional charges or throttled speed on exceeding plan’s limit.
|Service & Support
||SLA-backed with 24*7 support.
||Up to 2 working days’ turn-around-time to fix issues.
Internet data connectivity for businesses must be fast, secure and able to simultaneously handle web conferences, data sharing, and other online activities for daily operations. The network solution should also help to connect multiple offices and sites for the organization. The Internet Leased Line offering of Tata Tele Business Services was devised to offer measurable benefits with performance, bandwidth, reliability, security, flexibility and last-mile connectivity.
Check our infographic to understand how Internet Leased Line scores over vanilla broadband and optimises data transmission for enterprises.