There are certain niggling questions that pop up when you’re planning to set up your new office.
As a start point I need high speed internet and ability to make and receive voice calls. For this do I need to talk to multiple vendors? Will there be different partners for Voice and Data?
What happens if I relocate my office next year? What about wiring and telephone instrument costs?
How long will it take to get the service up and running? I don’t have all the time in the world.
How can I ensure consistent speed at all times? I need a reliable vendor; can’t afford to run around when connectivity goes down indefinitely.
To these questions and problems, there’s a very simple set of solutions:
Ideally one needs all of the things below:
- A single solution that does it all
- No CAPEX or Annual Maintenance Charge. I need a cost-effective solution.
- No risk of obsolesce- I can’t keep upgrading hardware.
- Certified hardware, storage & applications from enterprise solution leaders
- A single point of contact for support on access, applications, and hardware issues
- Scalable & transparent plans
But how does one get all of this in one place?
is a one-box start-up offering optimum, integrated connectivity solutions. It unboxes avenues of communication & management for your business.
Here’s how it works
- One Box, Many Uses – Saving you the trouble of reaching out to multiple vendors
- Support Across Devices – Giving you zero compatibility issues with a softphone solution that transcends across devices.
- Last Mile Connectivity – End to end delivery with no pitfalls or delays
- Plug-N-Play – No complicated setup process
- SLA-Backed – Ensuring optimum quality of services
- Reliable Bandwidth – Letting you scale up and down as you wish
- Future-proof – No obsolescence to any future tech
- Economical – Giving your business the right tools without breaking the bank
Who can use SmartOffice®
is ideal for any business that has up to 70 employees. If your business is in need of enterprise-grade connectivity with a single point solution, it’s just what you need. This solution is ideally suited for someone who is setting up a small office or is upgrading from a legacy infrastructure. What's more? You can also enjoy free product bundles with Smart Office like Toll Free with free call recording feature, Audio & Web Conferencing and access to CRM tools.