An advanced voice solution for business, the SIP Trunk is an ideal choice for organisations that need to manage their flow of calls without the mishmash of separate PSTN lines for each associate at the contact centre. As a SIP Trunk service provider, Tata Tele Business Services offers advanced voice solutions compatible with IP technologies. Our SLA-backed SIP Trunk for business not only has a robust interface for up to 1500 simultaneous calls but also integrates voice and data solutions and is easy to scale.
Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunking is an advanced connectivity solution that controls multimedia communication sessions including voice and video calls over Internet Protocol (IP) networks. As the communication requirements have increased with time, there is the need for an advanced voice connectivity solution i.e. SIP trunk. As per the Frost & Sullivan’s “India SIP Trunking Services Market”, the SIP trunking market is expected to grow at a CAGR rate of 31% from 2017 to 2022 in India.
SIP Trunk does not require a physical line connection to the telecom provider. It helps enterprises to consolidate and simplify their network architecture by supporting the transmission of voice and data and video using IP.
Why SIP Trunking by Tata Tele Business Services?
- Robust Interface: A SIP Trunk replaces multiple fixed PSTN lines with a single physical link supporting ≤ 1500 calls simultaneously. While a traditional PSTN Trunk limits the number of calls to the number of channels available, there is no such limit with SIP Trunk – as many as 1500 voice sessions can be carried over a single Trunk. Therefore, more calls can be accommodated by an increase in bandwidth (on demand) and you can do away with additional channels/trunks as in traditional telephony.
- Number Flexibility: SIP trunk by TTBS helps to retain the geographic phone number even if a business relocates. This not only reduces the costs of having to change company stationery listings and advertisements but also maintains business continuity. You can also avoid expensive remote call forwarding or call diversion charges.
- Unified Communication: Unified communications enable employees to access voice, video, and data effortlessly through a single interface irrespective of the device or location. It not only boosts employee productivity and collaboration but also lowers operational costs. SIP trunk by TTBS enables unified communications as it carries real-time communication (voice, video, and instant messaging) over IP networks. By combining voice and data on the same IP architecture, it provides a foundation for unified communication.
- 99.5% SLA-Backed Service: Enterprises can overcome issues related to scalability, maintenance, and convergence as SIP trunks are SLA backed. This best in class SIP Trunk by TTBS has won industry awards and offers easy integration with other IP technology platforms. The unmatched SLA offering includes network service availability of 99.5%, a complaint MTTR (Mean time to resolve) of 4 hours and service credits in case of commitment breach.
- Seamless Integration: Our SIP trunk is compatible with other IP technologies for digital collaboration and enterprise apps integration. It enables businesses to leverage powerful and technically advanced solutions, elevate the overall communication process and save costs.
- Scalability: Scaling up and down call capacity on SIP Trunk is very easy, quick and can be done in multiples of 10 channels, rather than 30 in PRI. It is scalable on a single link with 20 to 1500 simultaneous calls with no dependency on physical cards. In addition to this, it also offers a flexible DID range to meet scalability requirements. It will help you reduce costs, not calls when you scale up your business.
Key Features by SIP Channels:
- Costs 25% < PRI Channels
- Lower telecom expenses by ~ 40%
- Eliminate the costs of hardware and associated maintenance
You can also opt for a hybrid model by combining SIP with PRI lines to enjoy the benefits of both!
An advanced voice solution for business, the SIP Trunk is an ideal choice for organizations that need to manage their flow of calls without the mishmash of separate PSTN lines for each associate at the contact centre. As a SIP Trunk service provider, Tata Tele Business Services offers advanced voice solutions compatible with IP technologies. Our SLA-backed SIP Trunk for business not only has a robust interface for up to 1500 simultaneous calls but also integrates voice and data solutions and is easy to scale.