Partner with us
Vendor Empanelment & Evaluation
We have well defined Vendor empanelment and evaluation process for recruitment services. The objective of the process is -
- To have a uniform process for empanelment.
- Provide equal opportunity to the vendors to participate in the empanelment process.
- To increase performance visibility PAN India.
The Vendor empanelment and evaluation process applies to -
- New recruitment vendors
- Existing recruitment vendors
- March & September of every year.
- Can be looked at quarterly as well on case basis.
Vendor Empanelment Process:
- Interested vendors will write to Corporate Sourcing team/HR/HR Shared Services (HRSS) SPOC with the details mentioned in Annexure 1.
- Overview of their firm including their location(s), contact information, ownership information, and how they believe they can support TTL recruiting or staffing needs with other details required in the Vendor Empanelment Form, filling this Form is mandatory for all placement/search/staffing agencies desirous of partnering with TTL in talent acquisition.
- The evaluation will include Physical verification of facilities as well as statements made/submitted in the form will be carried out, as and when necessary.
- Any agency that furnishes false and/or inaccurate information and documents will face automatic disqualification and would not be consideration for any kind of association.
- Company’s history such as the date on which company was established and any prior names the company had operated under.
- Background of key recruiters/leaders in their firm including particular recruiting specializations (position or candidate types) best supported by their firm.
- Any prior experience or history placing candidates with any entity of Tata Group, and Proposed pricing structure, and other information as they see fit to include for evaluation.
- Vendor presence across country.
HR – TA together with Supply Chain Management (SCM) team will evaluate the credentials and decide to empanel or not empanel the firm.
- If TTL decides to empanel the firm, the selected firm will be invited for a meeting and presentation at the nearest TTL office to have a complete understanding of the expectations, company profile, values and circle & corporate SPOCS, in this meeting TA panel will evaluate if the firm will be empanelled for Middle & Senior level requirements OR for leadership hiring, basis their competency and track record with competitors and other industry relevant to our business.
- If TTL decides not to empanel the firm, respective TA team member will inform the firm via email that “your firm is not selected as a "preferred vendor" for this financial year, your information will be retained and we will review it from time-to-time when our current resources do not meet our needs. Thank you for sharing this information. We look forward to review and empanel your firm in future, should you choose to submit it for consideration.
After completion of the document review and assessment based on various parameters, as applicable, the agency profile shall be taken up for approval by a competent authority and a pilot agreement will be signed for a specific period.
Re – empanelment of existing vendors:
Re empanelment of existing vendors will be purely on the basis of last year’s performance review in personal meeting at nearest TTL office with the Talent Acquisition (TA) panel appointed for performance review. This review will include discussion on revision of rates which can be higher basis on performance or lower, basis this review it will also be decided that the empanelled preferred vendor will service for lower & middle level requirements or for leadership hiring. The selected preferred vendors will follow the below process:
- Existing preferred vendors will send new pricing details to TA team/Corporate Sourcing team/ HRSS.
- After review and approval of TA panel, a pilot agreement will be signed for a specific period.