Bengaluru Event - 05 Nov 2015 (Concluded)
This event has concluded.
Do Big Symposium presented by Tata Tele Business Services and powered by CNBC TV18 flagged off with the first event held in Bangalore at the Ritz Carlton on 5th November 2015, with the theme being “Digital Disruption - The CEO’s Agenda”. The event was attended by over 250 people.
- Introduction: Sumiit Lakhutia, Anchor, CNBC TV18, introduced the importance of the use of technology in today’s day and age.
- Thematic AV: Digital Disruption – A vision for the future.
- Keynote speech: Vinita Bali, Former Managing Director of Britannia Industries, spoke on the need for technology to be used as an enabler to solve problems faced not just by businesses but by all organisations.
- Presentation on Digital Disruption: Sai Pratyush, Product Head – Managed services, Tata Tele Business Services. Digital disruption - the CEO’s Agenda.
- Panel Discussion on Digital Disruption: Vinita Bali, former MD of Britannia Industries; Dr. Rathan Kelkar, CEO of the e-Governance Centre of the Govt of Karnataka; Greg Moran, Co-founder & CEO of Zoomcar and Ashvin Vellody, Partner – Management Consulting, KPMG India. Moderator - Sumiit Lakhutia, CNBC TV18.
Our Bengaluru Event Speakers
With an illustrious career at Voltas, Cadbury, Coca Cola amongst other companies, Vinita Bali was most recently the former Managing Director of Britannia Industries Limited. Under her direction, Britannia's revenue tripled to $841 million. Bali was awarded the "Business Woman of the Year" Award at the 2009 Economic Times Awards. Additionally In 2011, Forbes named her on its list of "Asia's 50 Power Businesswomen".
Greg has dedicated his entire career to sustainable development across the globe. Over the past six years, Greg worked in various financial, operational, and strategic roles within the international energy and infrastructure sectors. During this time, Greg was involved with projects on six continents, totaling over $12 billion. His primary focal areas within the sector included solar power, wind power, and energy storage. Greg previously held positions in investment banking, private equity, corporate business development, and energy policy formulation with Fieldstone Private Capital Group, Cerberus Capital, International Power, and the City of New York respectively.
Mohit is the Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer at InMobi. He oversees all things tech, including infrastructure, application management, and IT. Before InMobi, Mohit managed technology operations at Virgin Mobile. Mohit earlier worked at AT&T and has contributed to many patents filed in the telecommunications area. Mohit has a bachelor’s degree in Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.