Case Study - SIP Trunk Service for Vindhya E-Infomedia
The challenges identiﬁed were:
- How to have scalable voice infrastructure without incremental cost
- How to provide billing to individual processes on common Telecom Infra
- How to change CLI for outbound process if Pilot number is blocked
- High availability of Telco resources
- Proposed SIP trunk with dual which is scalable up to 300 channels on the single trunk where in the traditional PRI is 30 channels.
- Helped Vindhya to save on the incremental cost of Call server PRI cards.
- Proposed dual last mile on Fiber and RF for high availability of SIP.
- Proposed CLI as DIDs in case Pilot number is blocked by the end users and not taking the calls.
- The call setup time for outbound process will be fast on SIP when compared with traditional PRI which would increase the productivity of agents.
Tata Teleservices Limited (TTL) is one of India’s leading mobile telecommunications service providers delivering mobile connectivity, content and services to consumers across the country. Tata Teleservices Limited (TTL) is one of India’s leading mobile telecommunications service providers delivering mobile connectivity, content and services to consumers across the country.
The company has been at the forefront of redeﬁning the telecom experience in India, launching technologically advanced innovative products and services, playing an enabling role in simplifying consumer lives and expanding digital inclusion.
Having a pan-India presence across India’s 19 telecom circles, Tata Teleservices Limited operates in more than 450,000 towns and villages across the country.
The company oﬀers integrated telecom solutions to its customers under the uniﬁed brand name Tata Tele Business Services and operates its wireless networks on GSM, CDMA and 3G technology platforms.
Our industry first SLA backed Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunk is an advanced Voice Connectivity product, with the best in class IP solution. It replaces traditional multiple fixed PSTN lines with a single physical link that can support upto 1500 simultaneous calls. Scaling up and down call capacity on our SIP Trunk is very easy, quick and can be done in multiples of 10 channels. Our SIP Trunk reduces the cost of multiple lines, maintenance, as well as hardware requirements for multiple PRI ports. Enterprises can opt for our SIP Trunk solution to overcome issues related to scalability, maintenance and convergence. This innovative, best in class SIP Trunk Services has won industry awards and offers easy integration with other IP technology platforms. Our unmatched SLA offering includes : Network service availability of 99.5%, a complaint MTTR( Mean time to resolve) of 4 hours and service credits in case of commitment breach.