Case Study - Secure connectivity for an investment management firm
Our customer is a quantitative investment management firm, founded in 2007 with over 450 employees globally. They are into the development and deployment of systematic investment strategies across a variety of asset classes in global markets, utilizing a proprietary research platform and investment process.
The customer wanted to have reliable and secure connectivity between their offices in India.
The challenges identified were as follows:
- A layer 2 VPN service to connect two office locations located in Mumbai and Gurgaon
- CoS mix to be pr ovided keeping in mind the data traffic flowing between the sites
- 50 Mbps bandwidth required at both ends for L2 VPN Service
- Priority Ethernet service (EWS) in order to connect the two office locations
We offered secure, reliable L2 MPLS between Mumbai and Gurgaon with
- Pseudo wir e connections between locations by tagging respective VLANs
- EWS configuration on TCL-PEs
- L2TP tunnel from aggregation switch connecting to PE-Router
- Traffic segregation and forwarding to specific sites by utilising pre-defined VLAN Tags
- Reduction in cost of network infrastructure
- Help customers reach geographies
- Easy deployment results in faster time to market
- Easy reach for all remote locations
- Easily scalable network
MPLS VPN Service
Our MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching) based Virtual Private Network (VPN) delivers PAN India connectivity across 100+ points of strategic presence. We help you optimise your business with a fully meshed network to ensure fail-safe connectivity. With our mobile and managed solutions, authorised personnel may connect to business networks from anywhere including remote locations. We provide both wireline and wireless solution. Under wireline have Standard and Managed MPLS. Wireless solutions are Xpress VPN and Road Warrior.
Our MPLS VPN now comes with Secure Connect–a bridge that offers a private & dedicated connection to leading cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services & Microsoft Azure. Secure Connect is a value add-on to the existing MPLS VPN service offering that offers you connectivity to the Cloud. Through Secure Connect, you get secure enterprise grade network connectivity to the public cloud infrastructure that is SLA backed and predictable.
Secure Connect privatizes a public cloud network, extending it with the security of a private network; faster data transfers that help data-heavy Enterprise applications operate with ease, and offers a seamless end user experience while you transition between your private network and the Cloud.