Awards & Recognition
At Tata Docomo, we ensured that IT and Business are thinking, building and operating together for a shared goal, and that is to make the business successful - for the company and its customers.
- Our CIO, Ram Prasad Mamidi has been recently adjudged as ‘CIO of the Year’ with the India Business CIO award- 2016 presented by iCMG.
- Tata Docomo recently won the Excellence Award for ‘Enhancing End Customer Experience’ presented by iCMG at the Architecture World Summit, in the Best Enterprise & IT Architecture in Telecom category.
- In 2015, our CIO, Ashish Pachory was awarded by CORE media group.
- Tata Docomo was conferred an IDC Insights Award for Excellence in Transformation in 2015. Tata Docomo was recognized for outstanding achievement and setting new benchmarks for industry best practices by displaying innovation and creativity.
Our brand campaigns garnered enormous visibility, appreciation and recognition. Our series of unconventional TVCs connected with every millennial in the country and changed the language of sharing.
- Our TVCs won 5 ABBY Awards at the Goafest for Tata Docomo’s campaign Bhalai Ki Supply.
- The TVCs were awarded 5 Blue Elephant Awards at the Kyoorius Advertising and Digital Awards.
We have won various awards & recognition for the environmental sustainability initiatives we undertake.
- Project Optimus won the “Qualtech Prize for sustainability” for the year 2014 (Service Sector) at the 26th Quimpro Convention.
- Project Optimus won the “Excellence in Energy Management” for the year 2014 at ET Telecom awards.
- Voice and Data (V&D) Special Leadership Recognition Awards 2014 -15 for Energy Management - project Optimus that optimized the energy cost by eliminating air conditioning by converting Indoor BTS to Outdoor BTS resulting into an annualized OPEX saving.
- Voice and Data Special Leadership Recognition Awards 2014 -15- Product Innovation Multi-SIM (Micro & Nano SIM built in normal classic SIM).
- Voice and Data Special Leadership Recognition Awards 2014 -15- Marketing- for Tata Docomo e-Shop.
Besides, the above awards & recognition, we also got nominated for our efforts on Project Optimus:
- "The Green Mobile Award” at GSMA global mobile awards 2014"
- "AIMA’s Innovation Practitioners Summit 2015 - Environmentally Sustainable Solutions category"