Case Study - Byjus : Think and Learn
- How to allow prospects to call in easily through a single number?
- Handling of prospect calls by a designated team, from wherever they may be, at anytime
- Recording all calls for quality, improvement and regulatory purposes
- Access to lead conversion information
Multiple 10 digit numbers which are published for prospect students to reach the company
- The numbers are terminated on a highly scalable SIP Trunk, which is connected to a Call Server, which in turn dials out and connects to executives, who answer calls on GSM mobiles
- Signal boosters are installed in the oﬃce to boost GSM signals ensuring superior call reception quality
Reports can be fetched from the call server (to enable monitoring of lead closures) with details on:
- The number of calls received by each executive
- Duration of calls
- Calls are recorded automatically on the Call Server for regulatory purposes
Byju is able to manage its operations more efficiently by employing an accessible workforce model, which allows prospects to reach executives at anytime; while giving executives the freedom of movement. All regulatory requirements are met through automated processes, with records becoming available whenever they are required.
Our industry first SLA backed Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Trunk is an advanced Voice Connectivity product, with the best in class IP solution. It replaces traditional multiple fixed PSTN lines with a single physical link that can support upto 1500 simultaneous calls. Scaling up and down call capacity on our SIP Trunk is very easy, quick and can be done in multiples of 10 channels. Our SIP Trunk reduces the cost of multiple lines, maintenance, as well as hardware requirements for multiple PRI ports. Enterprises can opt for our SIP Trunk solution to overcome issues related to scalability, maintenance and convergence. This innovative, best in class SIP Trunk Services has won industry awards and offers easy integration with other IP technology platforms. Our unmatched SLA offering includes : Network service availability of 99.5%, a complaint MTTR( Mean time to resolve) of 4 hours and service credits in case of commitment breach.
More related case studies :
Other related items :