- How to allow prospects to call in easily through a single number?
- Handling of prospect calls by a designated team, from wherever they may be, at anytime
- Recording all calls for quality, improvement and regulatory purposes
- Access to lead conversion information
- Multiple 10 digit numbers which are published for prospect students to reach the company
- The numbers are terminated on a highly scalable SIP Trunk, which is connected to a Call Server, which in turn dials out and connects to executives, who answer calls on GSM mobiles
- Signal boosters are installed in the oﬃce to boost GSM signals ensuring superior call reception quality
Reports can be fetched from the call server (to enable monitoring of lead closures) with details on:
- The number of calls received by each executive
- Duration of calls
- Calls are recorded automatically on the Call Server for regulatory purposes
Byju is able to manage its operations more efficiently by employing an accessible workforce model, which allows prospects to reach executives at anytime; while giving executives the freedom of movement. All regulatory requirements are met through automated processes, with records becoming available whenever they are required.