Tata Tele Business Services is one of the leading leased line service providers in India with a reliable network that uses secure routers and robust infrastructure.
Ultra-LOLA, an ultra-low latency leased line, offers seamless two-way channel connectivity between BSE & NSE. Tata Tele Business Services' Ultra-LOLA is a tailor-made product that provides stable point-to-point leased line to stock exchange centres, brokers and BFSI companies that must stay securely linked to process market data in real-time.
- Less than 200 microseconds latency.
- High frequency trading at a speed that is humanly impossible.
- Reduced transaction costs.
- Allows investment managers to be in complete control.
- Less possibilities of manual errors in settling trades.
- Offers standard bandwidth of 1 Gig and N*1 Gig.
- Deploys state-of-the-art technology.
- Offers best-in-class service assurance.
Who needs Ultra-LOLA?
- Stockbrokers and traders who deal in forex, commodities, equity and derivates.
- NBFCs that operate in securities markets and conduct financial research.
Flexible Rental Plans
Usage of Versatile Applications
No Downtime Concerns
|Details||Ultra-LOLA||Platinum LL||Premium LL||Standard LL|
|Dedicated (1:1 contention ratio)|
|Symmetric Internet (same upload and download speeds)|
|Multiple scalable bandwidth options|
|Speed||1 Gig to N*1 Gig||2 Mbps to N*1 Gig||2 Mbps to N*1 Gig||2 Mbps to N*1 Gig|
|Mean Time To Resolve (MTTR)||4 hours||4 hours||4 hours||8 hours|
|Protection||Ring||Min 3 path||Ring||Linear|
|Planned maintenance notice||3 days||3 day||3 day||1 day|
|Emergency maintenance||1 hour||1 hour||1 hour||1 hour|
|Application usage suitability||Real-time interactive applications||Business critical applications||Converged application environment – Data, Voice (CUG) and audio/video conferencing||Data applications|
|Multiple last mile options (wireline and wireless)||Only wireline||Only wireline|