Tata Indicom offers you almost instant phone connections. Get Tata Indicom Landline Phone services based on the state of the art Optical Fibre Cable-based backbone. Enjoy greater voice clarity and say goodbye to excessive billing.
- Tata Indicom Phone Connections Advantage
- Superior voice clarity
- Instant and hassle - free connections
- Accurate billing
- Secure and tamper - proof lines
- Responsive and friendly service
- 24 x 7 friendly customer service
If you take a wire-line connection, your telephone is connected to the Tata Indicom exchange by a combination of high technology fibre-optic and copper cables. A global standard today, fibre-optic cables enable our network to handle higher capacities of load as compared to ordinary cables and at much higher transmission speeds. This gives you trouble-free and faster connectivity.
Documents required to get your instant connection
- 1 passport sized photograph
- Permanent Account number(PAN)/ Form 60
- Proof of ID: Driving license/Pan card/voter's card/any government issued identity card
- Proof of residence: Electricity Bill, Landline Telephone Bill/TATA
- Teleservices bill
Parallel Ringing Service - One Number, One Service, Zero Missed Calls!
Is your telephone a lifeline for your business? Don't miss another important call. With Tata Indicom's parallel ringing service, you are always within reach. Your office phone, your home phone, and your cell phone can ring at the same time.
The Parallel Ringing Service provides the possibility to have incoming calls ringing at the originally called primary number ( Tata Indicom Landline connection ) and additionally at upto 2 alternate numbers simultaneously. A call may be answered at any of the numbers where the phone rings . Calls can be picked up from a fixed or mobile phone as per your convenience.
Integrate up to two phone numbers in one easy-to-use and reliable service:
- Let Parallel Ringing Follow You — Calls to your office can also ring your home, your cell phone, up to two phone numbers of your choosing.
- You decide when and how it works — Set it to call different phone numbers in any order you choose.
- Simple set up — Manage your parallel ringing settings anytime or anywhere via your phone, just call our customer care representative at 121 to activate parallel ringing service on your landline phone.
One Number, One Service, Zero Missed Calls!
There is no monthly rental charged for the activation of parallel ringing service. Normal forwarding charges apply for calls received on a second phone. However for calls placed on main line no call charges shall apply.
Note : Parallel ringing service can be activated from any Tata Indicom Landline on any number (all the operators except BSNL).
Parallel ringing service is currently available only in Andhra Pradesh , Gujarat, Bihar, Karnataka, Kerala, Punjab, Mumbai, Maharashtra and UP East circle.