Call Block Service
UCC (Unsolicited Commercial Communications) Regulation was formalized by TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) in June 2007 to curb the unsolicited commercial communications made by the numerous marketing agencies / companies / banks / financial institutions / etc to prospective individuals.
Regulators have also mandated all institutions engaged in tele marketing activities / telephone backed marketing to filter their customer calling base (customer calling lists) against the National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC) list maintained by TRAI. Non- Compliance attracts penalty and dis-connection
To address above stated requirement, TTSL proposes DNC call compliance solution named Call Block service.
Call Block Product Details
- Tata Indicom introduces Call Block Services for tele-sales phone lines.
- Enables telemarketers to block specific numbers or allow calls to specific number from their agent phone lines.
- The service is available across all wired, wireless, mobile post-paid phone lines only on TTSL lines.
- Complete flexible product with simple database management tools accessible over Internet.
- Call block services can be subscribed by existing and new customer (telemarketers) in all circles.
For sales and support enquiries:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For Enquiry Form click here